Tuesday 25 October 2011

The new idea

A flurry of posts to get started, but I promise this is the last for today :-) So, the story has taken a darker and more supernatural tone, I've copied the summary below. I'm currently working on the chapter plan (I have a rough one, but it needs some work) and fleshing out the characters.

On a related note, while it's nice to do some prepearation, I really want to get started :-)

The Cult of Me

A mass murder surrenders himself to the authorities as part of his plan for a violent end to ensure his hate filled legacy. The plan goes awry when he meets a priest who is immune to his unique ability. Working for a part of the Church that most had thought long dead, the priest recruits the murderer to defeat the Church’s greatest enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment